Lets Love It.
World House Party Day focussed on raising the money for taking the message of Islam to the masses. Let’s Love It is focussed on delivering that mandate.
In Ramadan 2010, the following was achieved:
- A national mainstream media campaign across the transport infrastructure in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bradford
- 10,000 dawah packs delivered to non-Muslims, showcasing the beauty of Islam in a clear and thought -provoking way
- 10 engagement events across London to respond to any interest shown by the non-Muslims who were engaged by the campaign
- 15,000 packs of dates distributed across the country
- Three major iftars held inviting non-Muslims and Muslims to break fast together
- Four premium billboard advertising spaces were purchased in Melbourne & Sydney as well as advertising boards on seven trams running through the Melbourne central business district
- Advertising contained thought-provoking questions from the Qur’an (eg, Have You Been Created in Play? and promoted website www.australialovesit.com , which is a website inviting to Allah).