The Foundation for the Advancement of Muslim Enterprise (FAME) is an initiative of the Business and Sustainability Portfolio of Mercy Mission. It is a network dedicated to the advancement of Muslim professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, academics and those emerging professionals who are engaged in studies with aspirations of entrepreneurship.
FAME offers its members a range of services including:
- Regular forums to network and exchanges ideas with fellow professionals
- Regular forums to meet and listen to guest speakers
- Opportunities to showcase products and services
- Discuss current challenges and events.
In 2010-11, FAME events have included the following:
- Lawn bowling networking event
- Dine with successful entrepreneurs
- Morrocan Nights networking event
- Start-up Businesses: workshop
- Pool night networking event
FAME hopes to host various events and activities as part of its program.