Save Maryam – Action Plan
So what do we want you to do?
Well, for every single person that wants to play a role in this, we have five things for you to do this Ramadan.
Each activity is to be completed on each Friday of Ramadan 2012, and to make that happen we need you to register your email address:
1. Spread the word. Share the video on Facebook, Twitter, and any other websites you use. Download the Save Maryam graphics and upload it as your display picture. Do whatever it takes.
2. Begin a fundraising page for the amount you wish to raise for the campaign in multiples of £100/ $150 and send to everyone in your address book. Set up a fundraising page to raise money for Mercy Mission (www.justgiving.com/mercymissionuk) alternatively use www.chipin.com. Once you have done that join the team at www.justgiving.com/teams/savemaryam.
3. Text everyone in your phonebook with a personal request for them to watch the video and visit the website. The more people who know about the cause, the easier it will be for us to reach our target.
4. Before you open your fast every night, ask Allah to accept this effort and guide our brothers and sisters back to the right path. Pray for the success of the campaign and to save a generation of Muslims.
5. Arrange an iftar, and invite all your friends and family to show them the campaign video and obtain donations towards the campaign. Register your iftar at www.iftarformaryam.com
We have launched the first campaign to reach out and support the Muslims in Indonesia for their most valuable asset – their faith. Help us make it a reality.