Hajj Guide Workshop 2012 on 30th September at Melbourne Madinah
Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,
Are you thinking about completing the fifth pillar this year? Do you want to get better knowledge about the rituals of hajj? Or do you just want to gain knowledge of Hajj for the future?
If this best describes you then here is your chance. Sheikh Abu Muhammed Naseem will be giving an interactive multimedia description of everything one is to know about hajj. This course is suited for everyone!!! For those intending of completing the fifth pillar, anyone that is seeking knowledge about Islam, teachers wanting to teach children about hajj and anyone in between. Come along bring a friend and gain the rewards.
Date: 30th September 2012
Venue: Melbourne Madinah, 36 La Trobe St, Melbourne-3000.
For more information please contact 03-9650 8889 or email email@example.com
FREE full day workshop! Limited seats – register here now!
Team on a Mercy Mission
Hajj Guide Workshop 1433H | 2012 Contents
- History of Hajj
- Introduction |definition | hajj rulings | virtues and benefits
- Pillars |Obligatory Acts| Sunnah Acts Types of Hajj
- Meeqaat | Assuming Ihraam | Do’s and Don’s
- Deeds of Umrah and Hajj
- Days of Hajj – hajj Step by Step
- Visit to Madeenah
- Questions and Answers Q&A
- Hajj logistics
- Hajj group, travelling, getting lost, Map of Hajj Places, visit, Hajj movement, what to carry, shopping